Self-employed? Looking for a home loan without using tax return information?
A Bank Statement Loan can assist you for either refinancing an existing loan or securing a new home loan. Depending on your circumstance, business bank statements or even personal bank statements maybe all that’s necessary for qualification. However, not all self-employed applicants may qualify and further documentation could be required.
More Specifics on a Bank Statement Loan:
- Lender uses bank statements to analyze income
- Useful for self-employed applicants without W-2’s and paycheck stubs
- Available for primary and secondary residence and investment property (non-warrantable condos accepted)
- 12 – 24 months of bank statements necessary for qualification
- Options for 1099 income
- Useful for purchase and cash-out or rate-term refinance